Sfc Synchronous Frequency Converting Soft Starting Device
|FOB Price:||US $553,846-2,215,385 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $553,846-2,215,385/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500 Sets Per Year|
|Transport Package:||Sea Freight Wooden Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Variable Frequency Drive
- 4 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: SFC
- Output Type: Triple
- Main Circuit Type: Current
- Link of Transformation: AC-DC-AC Variable-Frequency Drive
- Function: Constant Torque Universal Type
- Cabinets Dimensions: See Following Table
- Trademark: Big Pawer
- Origin: China Mainland, Hubei
- Application: High-performance Transducer, Three Phase Transducer, General Transducer, High Frequency Converter Transducer
- Principle of Work: PLC Control
- Voltage of Power Supply: Medium Voltage Variable-Frequency Drive
- Nature of DC Power: Current Variable-Frequency Drive
- Brand: Big Pawer
- Cabinets Color: Computer Grey(Customize Available)
- Specification: CE, ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS 18000
- HS Code: 8504409990
2.Working principle and technical features
3.Structure parameters(boundary dimensions and weight)
9.Transport and storage
10.Open package inspection
1. General Information
1.1 Main application range
SFC synchronous frequency converting soft starting device is applicable for large or medium high voltage synchronous electrical motor, to adjust the frequency and soft start the motor. The adjustment performance is as good as DC motor. Rotational speed is precisely controllable during the starting process. It fully meets the requiements of smooth starting. The structure is simple without mechanical commutator and spark therefore easy to maintain. With large capacity, high rotational speed, high voltage, the thyristors series-parellel connection can be realized more reliably and four-quadrant operation can be realized more conveniently.
SFC synchronous frequency converting soft starting device is applicable for soft starting of motors rated voltage 6kV or 10kV and power range 5,000kW~50,000kW.(for larger power motor customized solution applicable).
1.2 Product features
1.2.1 DC reactance design, filter function; in short out case current mutation in the inverter side will be avoided.
1.2.2 12 pulse rectification technology used, 2 cuicuits used in power units, significantly reduce current harmonics in power grid input side.
1.2.3 Use DC impuls technology in low speed situation, periodly reduce the current to 0 to realize the inverting commutation.
1.2.4 Use automatic load induced potential commutation in high speed inversion.
1.2.5 Consecutive starting applicable, high repeat accuracy.
1.2.6 Starting capacity less than 1/3 rated capacity.
1.2.7 Motor speed variation range from 0(static) to rated speed.
1.2.8 Frequency device uses static components, easy to maintain, high reliability, convenient settings, installation and lay out.
1.2.9 Starting with static frequency inverter can keep the starting current under the rated current of synchronous motor, no impact to the power grid, soft starting function.
1.2.10 Static frequency inverter has no special structure requirement to the motors, can be equipped in several motor sets and meet the demand of consecutiv starting.
1.3 Type explanation & selection
3.Technical and performance parameters
|Motor Requirements||High-voltage AC synchronous motor|
|Excitation requirements||AC brushless excitation|
DC brush excitation
|Starting time||0-200S Can be set|
|The output voltage||0- rated motor voltage|
|Output Current||Less than 40% of motor rated current|
|Cooling method||Forced air heat light +|
|Load Type||BF fans, centrifugal fans, compressors, pumps, turbines, etc.|
4.System solutions and principles
(1) Main circuit diagram,12 pulse double loop
(2)SFC Block Diagram
(3)SFC Control signal graph
- Compact design and highest power density
- Easy plant integration due to compact design and highly flexible configuration
- Simple operator control with the userfriendly operator panel AOP30
- High reliability and ruggedness through the use of extremely robust thyristor technology and fuseless design, combined with an intelligent response to external disturbances
- Hasslefree integration into higher-level automation systems through analog and digital interfaces and PROFIBUS DP