High Quality Electrolyte for Vanadium Redox Battery Vfb and Lab Research
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||50 Barrels|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: DLVFB
- Usage: UPS, Electric Power, Lighting, Solar/Wind System
- Discharge Rate: High Discharge Rate
- Electrolyte: Acid
- Rechargeable: Chargeable
- Trademark: Big Pawer
- Type: Vanadium Redox
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6-200V
- Shape: Fluid
- Installation: Fixed
- Customize: Customize
- Origin: Hubei, China
Electrolyte composition as follows:
2. Manufacturing process
The vanadium electrolyte mixes vanadium and sulfuric acid, then through a special electrolysis process allocated them into electrolyte. This product has good thermal stability, high electrochemical activity, and in the long-term charging and discharging process with higher energy efficiency and lower decay rate.
Appearance:Dark green liquid
Thermal stability:Operating temperature range -30~45ºC
electrochemical performance: This product uses electrolytic production process, resulted in high electrochemical activity and electrolyte active utilization rate remaining above 97% (according to the company's self-developed stack, under current density 50mA.cm-2).
Range:This is vanadium battery electrolyte, only for enterprises, universities and research institutions vanadium battery researching, using and its key materials test, to meet requirements of power peaking energy storage, wind / solar generation and other supporting large storage projects.
Theory:Relying on vanadium ions' conversion between different valences, battery charge and discharge realizes. Charge-discharge process reaction is
1. The product is factory sealed with nitrogen, and the trivalent vanadium ratio in the electrolyte will gradually decline if tong-term in the air.
2. Electrolyte adding or replacement should use a clean plastic container to avoid pollution.
3. Vanadium battery positive and negative electrolyte should be added with the same volume, while the positive and negative tank should be sealed; after full charging, it should not be put in long time to avoid electrolyte crystallization (if not using for long time, the system remains unfilled state).
4. Please storage and use this product within the temperature range to avoid large temperature difference affecting battery performance.
5. This product only includes vanadium, sulfuric acid and water, if adding other additives, please be careful for it may lead to electrolyte performance changes.
Monitoring & Maintain: The product will have positive and negative electrolyte volume and concentration differences (migration of ions and water) in the long-term charge-discharge process, so regular monitoring and maintenance need.